Saturday, August 19, 2006

Thank you To Our Secret Pal!



Several months ago I joined a Yahoo group for all of us who had a dossier sent to or logged in to China in March of 06. We are the "Marching Pandas". I have been involved in not only the 100 Wishes Quilt Swap, but also the Secret Pal Gift Exchange as well.
I'll post on the quilt swap shortly, but in regards to the secret pal swap. I have a secret pal that sends me awesome gifts each month, and I have a secret pal that I send gifts to each month.

Every month has a theme, August being "Animals". Previous months themes have been: baby bath time, nursery theme & colors, pamper the parents, and meal time accessories. I have in the last 4 month received just beautiful gifts for Renee (and John and I as well!) from our secret pal. We are supposed to reveal our identities in January during our "cyber baby shower"!
What good memories I will have of the time I spent waiting and preparing for Renee's arrival. It helps to make the loooong wait that much more bearable. Not only that, but I'll be able to share these memories with Renee as she grows.

So concerning the animals theme this month, my secret pal sent me socks with little animals on them and two gorgeous outfits. I hope the picture I took above helps you to see how lucky I am!! Thank you secret pal you are the greatest (whoever you are!!).

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations