Thursday, September 07, 2006

We've Started Working on Renee's Room!




The rumors on the web have been depressing me (increasing wait times till referral), so I said to John that what I thought would cheer me up, would be to start on Renee's room. Well...this weekend we started by clearing out all the office furniture and bringing it down to the new office in our finished basement. The house looked like a bomb went off, with books, journals, papers, furniture all over as it was all brought down stairs. Now I have to organize the office, I'll get that done, soon...
So, I took a couple of pics of the "before" of Renee's room so you can see where we began. We have lot's of work to do. John started by taking down shelving and spackling. I'm actually leaning on Renee's bedroom furniture!!
Oh, we chose the paint color for Renee's room, it's so beautiful. It's called "Cascading Water". No it's not blue but a very pale green. When I placed the bedding set on top, the pink just "popped". Trust me this room will be gorgeous when we are all done!!!!
Well, I'm sitting on the floor of this room cause that's where the computer is right now. I've gotten the PCI card so we can move the computer downstairs and still be connected to the internet. Just have to install it. Ugh. Will get that done too!
15 more days till our 6 month LID anniversary!! Woweeeee!!

2 comments:

shochikubailover said...

Sue and John

You are nesting. This is good and natural. It will make the wait go faster and feel much more productive.

Love,
Janet in VB

Anonymous said...

It makes it all seem so much more real doesn't it?

From you March DTC Secret Pal

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations