Saturday, November 04, 2006

The CCAA Site Has Been Updated!



The CCAA has been pretty busy this week! First on November 2nd, the CCAA website was updated that referrals had been made up to August 25th 2005. Then 24 hours later, they updated the review section to show they've completed the review of dossiers up to January 31st, 2006!!
What does that mean...?? Well, first off congratulations to all the August 10th through 25th families who have received their referrals. Many blessings do I wish you all!!! For those August families with log in dates from the 26th through the 31st, you are in my prayers as well. I know how hard this must be for you, and now you can be as certain as possible that you will see pictures of your babies next!!!

Secondly, it means that families with January 2006 log in dates, can now breath easier as they have passed the review phase. What does this mean for John and I??? Well, since our log in date is March 22, 2006, there is a good chance that the CCAA is now reviewing February and March 2006. Which means we are finally in the review phase!! Phew!!

John and I are hesitantly optimistic. The wait is long, but getting shorter, day by day and hour by hour.

4 comments:

shochikubailover said...

I am in pain for the wait you are experiencing as well as friends at home. I grieve for the 14 months that Amy was in her orphanage. It is senseless. I grieve for a woman I know who has a referral for an over 2 year old special needs girl who in estimate won't travel now until March. Since I have Amy, I am over euphamizing the wait. I think it is ridiculous and there is no excuse.

I wish I could help you speed things up.

How did you get the music to play on your blog? I want to do that too.

Luv,
Janet in VB

4D said...

I say the same thing..."Day by Day, we get closer and closer".

Keep smilin!

shochikubailover said...

Sue,

Me again. It was nice to hear from you.

Okay - Here are two things I wish I did while I was waiting.

1. Read, read, read. I am an avid reader and since little Amy has arrived, I haven't really been able to read. If I do get a minute to myself, I fall asleep at the book.

2. Study mandarin. It was so much fun to try to speak with people in China, and it continues to be fun to play with it.

Luv,
Janet in VB

Unknown said...

Hey Sue! Glad to see your post! Lets 'do' lunch somtime soon!! The wait is hard - Take Janet's (Hey Moonbeam sister!) advice read and read.. I can lend you some books or recommend some if you like! I also found being active in my local FCC (hint hint) to be a great source of comfort and something to look forward to while I waited! I also would recommend getting as MUCH sleep as possible... oh if I had only taken more naps.... LOL

Hugs - Missy, Mom to the Empress

Hang in there...

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations