Friday, February 16, 2007

So Sad But Thankfully Rejoicing


This past Wednesday, on Valentine's Day, my dear mother-in-law Joy, died to this world and went to be with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. She had been ill for the last couple of years, but the last year had really been tough on her. She died peacefully with my husband at her side.
Our family is in mourning for this remarkable woman, that includes her husband, 3 children, 8 grand-children and 6 great-grand-children! We mourn that we have lost her, but we are joyful as we also know that she is in heaven with our Lord for all eternity. Although Joy had suffered greatly, you could always count on her for a sweet smile and a kind word. She is greatly missed.
Love you Mom,
Sue

4 comments:

4D said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My sympathies to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear your sad news.

Your Secret Pal

Kim said...

I am so sorry for your loss Sue, my prayers are with you and John

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations