Monday, December 15, 2008

So This Is Christmas!



John and I finally finished decorating the Christmas tree yesterday. We started last Sunday, putting on the lights and garland, but didn't get to put on all the ornaments till yesterday. We did the garland a bit different this year. We got the idea from a tree we saw decorated at Sears and decided to try it. We used sheer gold ribbon going in one direction, then a more sparkly gold garland going in the opposite direction. Let me know if you like it.
I think I'm finally getting into the Christmas spirit. I've been listening to as much Christmas music as I can to get into the "mood". Josh Groban's "Noel" has to be my most favorite Christmas CD.
Still Christmas shopping, and haven't even started to wrap yet :-(, but most important, to remember that "Jesus is the reason for the season!!"

May your Christmas be joyful, peaceful and bright, And filled with the love of that first holy night. John 3:16

1 comments:

Kim said...

Love the tree! Merry Christmas to you both! Next year we will have little ones helping to decorate the tree!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations