Sunday, January 17, 2010

Four Months Together: Look How She's Grown!

Renee was placed in our arms on September 14th, 2009, a day I'll never forget as long as I live. John and I nervously sat in a hotel conference room in Nanning, Guangxi province, China. We waited our turn till they called "Jin Mei Sang" (our daughter's given Chinese name). We nervously walked up to the "nannies" holding her and they placed her in my arms. I remember the happy, hopeful look on my baby's face. A look I see every day and hope will always see. John and I had to wear masks due to the H1N1 scare. Renee took one look at me and pulled my mask off, lol! And the rest is history... I love the hugs and wet kisses I get every day. I love this little girl with all my heart and soul! Look how she's grown!





0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations