Saturday, March 27, 2010

We Are Home Six Months








I hope those of you that are following our blog enjoy the pictures posted. Blogging has become more challenging as the laptop has had a few mishaps (John and Renee have spilled a little milk on the keyboard;) ), certain keys are not working, and I am not the most eloquent on a good day, try figuring out what to say with limited letters and punctuation, lol!!
We have been home with Renee for six months, she turned 17 months old on Thursday. The last six months have been the happiest of my life. Oh I know how corny it must sound, but this child does complete me. She is the light of our lives. She is happy, joyful, playful, inquisitive, funny... I could go on and on. She is an absolute joy.
Renee loves to draw, loves to play, has started to feed herself and can say Momma, Dadda, Boo(that means Blues Clues!), among other words. She calls her cousin Dana, Na Na!!
I have been home again with Renee for the last several weeks, as I needed surgery. I am recovering, with the love and support of my family, it gets frustrating though, when Renee wants Momma to pick her up and I cannot. As a good friend said, this surgery was a blessing in disguise, as I have had more time with Renee, watching her grow and learn. It has been a priceless time that, although I havent always felt the best, has been wonderful.
I will do my best to try to post more often, as I have said before, my laptop time has been severely curtailed, since becoming a mommy, but I wouldnt have it any other way. I love this girl with all my heart and soul.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm your newest follower! Your little bundle of joy is quite the little doll! Congratulations!!!
~JULIE
http://the-mommalogues.blogspot.com/

*A.J* said...

heyy...I'm your newest follower...your blog is quite interesting..and the little one is adorable! follow me on http://lntstory.blogspot.com/

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations