Sunday, May 01, 2011

Oh Where To Begin!!

Now that my blog makeover is complete, (thank you Diane soooo much!!), it's time to start blogging seriously again.  Renee has been a part of our family for over a year and a half now, and that time has been a blur of love, happiness and good times.  We couldn't feel more blessed.  I wake up every morning eager to see her smiling (well sometimes she's not smiling, lol!!) face. 
My goal is to try to blog at least once a week if not more.  I know, I know :) but actions speak louder than words, so stay tuned :)
So as the title of this blog post suggests, where do I begin to cover all that has happened over the last several months?? I'll try to incorporate bits and pieces into the blog posts to come, interspersed with the happenings of the day/week.  I'll get us caught up!!.
Where we are now:  Renee is two and a half, running, jumping, playing and loving the word "no" !! lol!!

I'm posting some pictures, it's amazing to see how much she's grown.  I don't realize until I see pictures from several months ago!!

Renee just woke up and is asking for "juice", so have to go, but I'll be back!!

 

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations