Friday, March 31, 2006

Shuffled Off To Buffalo!

I flew to Buffalo on Wednesday for the first time, for work, I flew back last night, but on the way back to the airport, my colleague Margaret did a swing around Niagra Falls! I had never been there and was able to get a good view of the Canada side of the falls. I could look across at Ontario, Canada!!! It was a beautiful sunny day, and the mist was coming off the water. Can you imagine it?... Cause duh! I left my camera home, I could kick myself! Anyway I'm back on Long Island, but getting ready to leave for a church weekend ladies retreat, (sorry John). I'm bringing my camera this time and plan to share my weekend ahead with you when I get back. I've been visiting many other blogs, and will list my favorites here (as soon as I learn how). I've also joined 2 yahoo groups, one for all families that are "DTC" (dossier to China) this month, and also a LI waiting families group. It's a great way to keep my mind busy during the long wait, as well as finding out what's happening with other families. Well got to run, I'm looking forward to a restful and blessed weekend, you all do the same. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. -Phillipians 4:6

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations