Friday, June 30, 2006

The Red Rock Inn In Las Vegas


This is where I went for my "mid-year" meeting with my company. I know I'm a bit late, I was there over 2 weeks ago, but wanted to show the pictures of my room because I didn't think I could describe how wonderful it was. The only problem was that John wasn't there to enjoy it with me :-(. Don't know if you can make it out, but the Vegas strip is in the distance.


Now that's what I call a bed!!


How about that bathroom!!


How about the tub??


By the way, note the flat screen TV above the tub, I was in TV heaven!! John knows, I'd put a TV in every room if I could!!
I was there for 4 days, working hard, but had a great time!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations