Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy Belated July 4th

Tuesday was a great fun filled day. I spent the morning "boating" with Anthony, Karen and the kids, as well as Corey and his parents. We set the anchor and just "lounged" for a couple of hours, enjoying the scenery and the weather (warm and hazy). I didn't realize how strong the sun actually was, with sunscreen, I got a nice burn on my back that I didn't feel till well into the evening :-(.
John went to see Amanda march in the annual Massapequa Fourth of July Parade and joined me later on.
Here is Karen, Cheryl and I.

Dana taking a snooze!

Here's Anthony Sr, Jr and Corey


Later that afternoon we went to Karen and Anthony's house for a BBQ, with lots of good food, yum (oops I enjoyed and started my diet again on the 5th :-))

Later in the evening we saw some great fireworks, not only on TV (the Macy's Fourth of July fireworks display was awesome), but also in our neighborhood. New Yorkers love this holiday and set off a lot of colorful fireworks to celebrate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations