Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thank You Karen!






I am so lucky!! I also feel so bad that I haven't posted!!
Thursday, March 22nd, was our 1 Year Log In Date Anniversary .
On that day, I had a busy day scheduled at work. My partner and colleague Karen and I were presenting all day educational sessions to the nurses where we work. We had been working on this project for the last 2 months, and were finally seeing it to fruition!!
Well when I arrived at work that Thursday morning, Karen handed me the above package!
If you'll notice the Lindt chocolates attached!! They were (operative word being were) lady bugs and bugs in general, and were delicious. No, I didn't eat them all myself, John helped :-)!
Inside the package was a lady bug wind sock!!!! that you see above. As soon as John get's a new flag pole (the last one cracked in the wind several months ago) this wonderful wind sock will be flowing in the breeze in front of our home!! Thank you so much Karen. You don't realize how much you have helped me over the last several months. You've kept me sane!!!!!!
Also, a special thank you to Karen's son Bobby, who created the page on the package with the cute picture of the lady bug. You are awesome buddy!!!!!

3 comments:

4D said...

Happy 1 Year LID-iversary!

Great presents!

Keep smilin!

shochikubailover said...

Sue,

It was an emotional and memorable day for me yesterday. I displayed at the WOCN Hampton Roads conference. That was where I met you. I was on leave, but just came down to show Amy off to my co-workers and a couple of wound friends. You and I have been in touch ever since.

Marlene came up an re-introduced herself. I had been so immersed in our conversation, that I didn't even remember her this year, and I typically remember every face I meet. Marlene from c-plast says hi and speaks fondly of you.

Luv,
Janet

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations