Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Catch Up

Image from glowtxt.com text generator


I wish that I had the time to blog everyday. My job is extremely tiring both physically and emotionally. I get home from work with an ambitious list of "to do's", but I'm usually lucky if I can accomplish even one thing on the list. (Let's see how I do once MR is home!!!)
With that being said, I love my weekends! They go quick, but I try to catch up on all the things I can't do during the week. I'm going to try to blog at least once every weekend, and if I get a chance to blog during the week, well, then that's serendipity!!

I still have lots of pictures to post, from Bermuda, our anniversary, autumn flowers, etc.
I'll catch up eventually ;-)

Well, the 31 above signifies that on October 22 we reached our 31 month LID anniversary. We have been "logged in" in China now for 31 months. We await with "baited breath" to see how many LID's the CCAA will be able to match next. We should begin to hear about the next "batch" of referrals within the next week or so. No real rumors yet on Rumor Queen.
If things proceed as they have, with China averaging to match approximately 6 days worth of LID's per month, we are on track to receive our referral in about 5-6 months. We would then travel to China in the next 7-8 months. Oh my gosh!! To be able to actually type this with an end in site is an awesome feeling.
More to come....

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations