Saturday, December 02, 2006

The CCAA Site Has Been Updated!


The CCAA updated their site on November 30th!! Congratulations to all who received their referrals!, including our friends Barbara and Dave, who have finally after 15 months (from LID) seen their daughter Maya! John and I are just ecstatic for them!!!
I'm now waiting to see the CCAA update the review date at the top. It now reads, January 31st, 2006. John and I will breath a sigh of relief when it reads "March 31st, 2006", as that would mean that our dossier has made it through the "review room". The next step would be matching us with our daughter. Oh my, just the thought makes me weak with excitement.
How much longer do we have to wait???? Well, that all depends on the CCAA, and how many children they assign each month. The wait from LID to referral has increased to approximately 15.5 months. So, based on that, we might receive our referral in June 2007. If the CCAA should suddenly speed up, than we could see the referral sooner (but I really doubt that), but if they continue to slow down, it could take longer.
Part of the reason that I haven't posted that much (I think), is I've just been a "ball" of emotions. Not sure how else to describe it. Although I'm not emotional outwardly; I don't cry at the drop of a hat, and I'm surely not depressed either, I just haven't been able to blog as much as I'd like (or see other's do).
I think I know some ways to make that easier on myself. I intend to get a new cell phone that can take pictures as I hate it when I forget my camera (and that happens way to often!). I always have my cell phone with me, so since our contract year is up, John and I are going to get new phones !! (as soon as I can get him to the store :-)!!)
Also I have a new lap top!!!! When I left my last job I had to give back my work lap top, and I've missed it ever since. Our home computer is a Dell, and Dell (great advertising on their part)kept snail mailing and emailing us sales circulars. Early November (I spent almost all of Election Day waiting for UPS!) we finally decided to purchase a lap top. I am now blogging on my Inspiron E1505 and I love it!! It's sure easier to blog from here at my dining room table then go downstairs to the office. I'm also thinking about how great it will be to blog from China on it, when we finally travel to get Renee. I just need to load my digital camera software, so that I can load pictures on it as well as on our home computer.
So, I WILL blog more often. For me, for whomever may read it... for Renee... bottom line is I just will.

"God is greater than man. Why do you complain to him that he answers none of man's words? For God does speak-now one way, now another-though man may not percieve it."
-Job 33:12-14

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations