Saturday, December 09, 2006

Look What I Made!


My partner at work, Karen, belongs to a group called "Homemakers" and they meet every Wednesday evening and "craft". I've looked into it and there are groups closer to where I live. I'm thinking of joining as I love to "craft" too.
Karen showed me pictures of a wreath she had made out of fabric and it was awesome! So she told me how to make one and so I gave it a try. The results are above and below.

The view above shows where I've placed the wreath. It's on my dining room wall just off the kitchen. My plans are to create a "Tuscany" feeling in the kitchen and dining room, so I chose to do the wreath in rich colors, like deep green, burgundy, purple. It's really easy to make. Hope you like it!!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! That looks beautiful. Are you sure its easy???? Careful how you answer that question. You might just be asked to give out lessons:)

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations