Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Thank You Secret Pal!!!!!



Do we have an awesome secret pal or what??? For those who don't know what that means... I have a secret pal who every month sends me the most awesome gifts. Each month is a different theme that has been predetermined by the Yahoo "Marching Pandas" group I belong to. All of us are either DTC (Dossier To China) in March of 2006, or we are LID (Log In Date) in March of 2006. I happened to be both DTC (3/6/06) as well as LID (3/22/06)in March of 06. I've been part of the secret pal swap now since last year, and I have an awesome secret pal, who always out does herself!!
See above at the awesome gifts she has sent me this month. The theme was lady bugs and pandas. Note first on top are lady bug and panda bibs. Between the bibs is the most beautiful skirt for Renee. I giggle every time I hold it up, thinking how wonderful it will be to one day dress Renee in it. Below are a stuffed lady bug, stuffed panda, lady bug toy, and a mesh bag with lady bug suction cups that you use in the bathtub to hold all of Renee's bath toys. Way too cool!! Wait but there's more!!! There's a silverware set in the green plastic package with the panda on it, and I didn't notice this at first, but inside is a child size pair of chop sticks, wow wee!!!! There's also a panda wash cloth and last but never least, my secret pal always sends me a beautiful home made card. This one has lady bugs on it (of course).
I am so lucky. I look forward to the day that my secret pal reveals herself to me. I hope to remain in touch with her for years to come as we finally receive our daughters and can one day tell them about how we met and the wonderful gifts we shared.

1 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations