Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all my family and friends. May your day be filled with love. For my friends who are "waiting", may you be filled with hope, knowing that we too, will one day, be able to experience this holiday first hand.

Happy Mother's Day Jean! Thanks for letting me know that you are following along. We had a great time yesterday. Congratulations again to Andrew on his confirmation.

Since my last post over a week ago, the swine flu has leveled off here in NY. New cases have been reported, but at a slower rate , and thankfully those who have it are recovering.

I was really "riding the roller coaster" of rumors last week. It appears that the CCAA is still giving travel approval but we have not yet received referrals for this month (hopefully this week!).

It's a beautiful day today. Sun is shining, it's warm and breezy. Gotta get going and get outside. Maybe I'll go get some impatients today!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you and hope to hear news of Marissa soon(remember you are a mother already, she is born and waiting for you to bring her home). Miss ya! Tina and Maya Christiansen

Lynn said...

Hello! I just found your blog posted on International Adoption Family Sites... ? not sure what it is but they stopped at my blog...

I also have a 3/22 LID! We are getting there!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations