Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh My Goodness......I Think We're Next!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my.......referrals have arrived and it appears that the LID cut off is 3/20. It's not official yet, but that means......only 2 LID days left till 3/22. And, since the CCAA has assigned 6 LID's per month over the last 2 months, I am cautiously optimistic that...........

We're Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't express what I'm feeling at the moment. Happiness, anxiety, glee, and relief that this long wait is almost over.

Now it's time to break out the legal pads and the many "To Do" lists to be created.

Over the next 4 weeks, it's time to get our home "baby" ready. I intend to clean and declutter this house from top to bottom. All except the garage....that project will belong to John ;-).

Where's my pen??

4 comments:

Kim said...

Woohoo!!!! Yeah!!!!NEXT!!!!I don't know how I am going to be able to stand waiting with you for your little one for the next month. I am so very happy for you my friend. Blessings to you and John!

Catherine said...

You're NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!! Cannot wait to see your sweet baby's face and look forward to following your journey to China!

Lynn said...

Yup!!! We ARE NEXT!!!!

Now... will that be 4 or 5 weeks... How will we celebrate?!??

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations