Monday, June 15, 2009

Surprise!

Surprise! and Congratulations Kim and Mike!






Yesterday was Kim's surprise baby shower and I am so happy that I could share the day with Kim, Mike and their family and friends. I had such a great time.

We played fun games: I was able to identify strained carrots (baby food) blind folded, yum! Well actually it needed salt :). I didn't win in "baby gift bingo", but it was awesome to see the great gifts Kim and Mike received. Not to mention that the food was absolutely delicious!. It was well worth going off of Weight Watchers for the day :).

Kim and Mike will be leaving for China in less than 2 weeks to bring home beautiful Annie! The new pictures Kim had are so precious, Annie now has "peach fuzz" hair. I'm in love!

Kim, it's been a priviledge to share this journey with you! I look forward not only to our continued friendship, but the friendship that our daughters will share.


1 comments:

Kim said...

The privledge has been all mine, I am honored to be your friend :)

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations