Thursday, June 25, 2009

39 Month LID Anniversary

Oh boy, in all my excitement over hoping that July will be the month that we receive Marissa Renee's referral, I missed Monday, June 22nd, 2009, which was our 39 month LID anniversary.

39 months ago , (3 years and 3 months) ago, our dossier was logged in with the China Center For Adoption Affairs. So much has happened in that time, both happy and sad.

I've also gotten the opportunity to meet some awesome people on this journey. Friendships have been forged that I know will last a lifetime, not only for us, but for our children.

I am still hoping and praying that we will receive MR's referral before our 40th LID anniversary.

I've been attending a bible study at my church about the book of Ruth, and this past Tuesday night, we discussed patience and waiting on the Lord to work things out. Ruth listened to her mother-in-law Naomi who told her ...."Sit still my daughter, until you know how the matter will turn out;" Ruth 3:18a. Well, that's exactly what I've done over the last 4 years. I am "sitting still" and I know that my Lord is in control of everything.

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations