Saturday, July 11, 2009

Waiting As Patiently As Possible!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

John and I had chinese food last night, and oh how I would have loved to find the message above in my fortune cookie!

I have to say, this has been the longest month on record. At least in my mind. I have been so anxious, nervous and tired, oh so tired! Although, I also helped out all week at my church's Vacation Bible School, as well as working a full time job, so I think I've earned my "tired"!!

Based upon RQ's projections, the next batch of referrals should arrive around July 20th. As today is the 11th, that's about nine days from now. Nine days, nine days, nine days. Oh my goodness. We might receive our referral in about 9 days. Not 9 months, 9 weeks, no...9 days. What if we have to wait till August?? Well I'll deal with that if it happens.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Sue!! Your wait is almost over!! I'm hoping mine is too but even if I need to wait until August I'll be cheering you on all the way in July!! Ready for some rumors!!

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

I sooo hope you don't have to wait til Aug!!! Keep your mind occupied the next 8 days!!

Kim said...

I am so hoping your wait is coming to end. The last month before referral is so emotionally draining. Distraction is the only way to get through it and you are a PRO! Keeping my fingers crossed that we hear about your baby girl really soon :)

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Sue,

I found your blog through another and am anxious to see your sweet baby's face next week!! We, too, went out for Chinese food the weekend before our referral and for the first time in my life, I didn't get a fortune in my fortune cookie. I flew up to the register and bought another one, my husband thought I was crazy!! It said, "You will see the sunshine of your life soon." 3 days later we were blessed with the most precious angel. I just had to share-best of luck in the coming weeks. Get rest, you will need it! :)
www.chinasgift.blogspot.com

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations