Thursday, July 02, 2009

And Now It's July!





It's now July, and there's a very distinct possibility that we will receive Marissa Renee's referral this month.

To say that I've been giddy....stressed.....anxious....excited....try all of the above!!

It's getting harder to concentrate at work. Which is not good as we are trying to put into place plans for when I'm on leave. "ON LEAVE" oh my gosh, that's actually gonna happen! I'm giddy all over again.

I'm trying to stay calm, but based upon Rumor Queen's projection that July referrals may arrive around July 22 (give or take a couple of days), then we are looking at approximately 20 more days till we see our sweet baby's face. 20 DAYS...oh my goodness!!


We've been waiting over 3 years, 3 months and 10 days. Actually, September will be 4 years ago that we started the paper work. So you would think that the next 20 days should be a breeze to get through, right...??? WRONG!

So, I'm continuing to pray for peace and calm while we enter this last leg of our wait. And as John and I have always done since the very beginning, we continue to pray for our little girl. Mommy and daddy love you sweet girl and we look forward to the day when you are put into our arms forever!

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations