Monday, September 07, 2009

More Shower Photos

Everyone wrote messages to us and Renee on the balloons, we released them at the end of the party.


My wonderful sister Karen, who has waited with us through thick and thin, good and bad, happy and sad. She is my best friend and my rock. Love you sis!


The cake was delicious!


My "babies", my niece and nephew, Anthony and Dana, with John and I. They know no matter how old they get, they will always be their aunt's "babies"! :)


Another photo with my "babies"!!


Karen and Dana. A beautiful picture!


Had to show Renee's "Mets" outfit!! Sorry Kim, sorry John!! ;-)


This picture shows how much fun I had opening gifts, with my nieces nearby. Lynette, thanks so much for making this process run so smoothly!! You can see my sister on the left keeping tabs of what we received.


No explanation needed! ;)

Thank you David for taking these awesome photo's, these are just a few of over a hundred pictures. The video is awesome too!!!!

1 comments:

Joanne said...

Congratulations on your gorgeous little Guiping Girl :) I just wanted to wish you the best on your journey to Renee Mei ~ we loved our time in Nanning and have so many fond memories of our daughter's province; and I'm sure you will too. Safe travels and I look forward to reading all about your journey :)

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations