Saturday, September 26, 2009

We're Home!

Dosen't this picture just say it all!!  Renee woke up early this morning and cuddled with John and I for about 2 hours before it was bottle time.  That smile just warms my heart and soul. Isn't she just the most precious thing you've ever seen!!
Sorry for not blogging over the last week.  The days sort of took on a momentum of there own and I really never did get used to the time change.  I plan on catching up shortly and posting lot's of photos. 
The trip home went smoothly and the long plane ride home went extremely well.  The first 4 hours were the most challenging as Renee had a hard time falling asleep, but once she did she slept most of the flight. Wish John and I could say the same! Anyway, we are home safe and sound, enjoying all the little things we take for granted here in the USA like ice and soft mattresses. LOL!

6 comments:

Kim said...

What a great photo. So happy you are home with your sweet girl :)

vicki said...

Sue, when i looked at the picture at home, my thoughts were just what you wrote as i scrolled down. it says it all, and a whole lot more. welcome home!

Lynette said...

I am so happy you guys are home. We are so happy Renee is finally home where she belongs.

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations