Friday, October 02, 2009

Mmmmmm Good!!





While in China, Renee really wouldn't eat anything, but would only drink formula. I'd heard from friends who had experienced this before, not to worry and to try again once we got home. Well over the last 2 days, my sweetie pie has started eating oatmeal, rice cereal, and some baby foods like applesauce, banannas and green beans. She gets excited when she sees the bowls with her food and you can tell by her smile that she is enjoying it. It warms my heart after her "projectile spitting" of anything we placed in her mouth 2 weeks ago. Also, as of yesterday, she loves the "puffs" and will keep eating them as long as we provide them. She's unable to put anything in her mouth. When you give her a puff she just holds it and rolls it between her fingers.
I'm going to add another post with some extra smiling pictures. I know I have a lot of China pictures to catch up on, and I promise I will. They are loaded onto my netbook and I'm on my laptop at the moment.

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations