Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy First Day of Autumn!



At exactly 11:44am, Summer officially ended and Autumn officially arrived.
Although I had to work today, yesterday John and I visited a favorite Nursery and bought Mums and some ornamental grass plants. I replanted the backyard planters with Mums and ornamental peppers. The peppers are all different colors: purple, orange, yellow and green. I'll take some pictures and post soon, they look awesome. Our impatients still look good, so we'll wait to plant cabbages in their place in a couple of weeks. Our Montalk Daisies are almost ready to bloom.
Only mishap of the day yesterday was that while at the nursery, I was stung by a yellow jacket. Ouch, did that sting, just about all day. Today I feel as if I have a mosquitoe bit.

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations