Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Blog Make Over Is Complete!!

I'm am just so excited! Our new blog design is complete and I just love it. Hope you like it. Thank you Diana of Custom Blog Designs for creating our beautiful blog design. If you look to the right below the side bar is the name of the kit Diana used. When I saw the color scheme and lady bugs, I new that's what I wanted. The picture of John and I comes from our recent Bermuda trip.
So now that our blog has a brand new look, it's time for me to kick it into high gear and start blogging seriously.
So.....here goes.

2 comments:

Pat T. said...

Hi Sue: The new blog looks great! I'm jealous. Hope you had a great time in Bermuda -- let's talk soon! Pat

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back! I have been checking in every now and then and hoping things were OK with you.

Sarah

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations