Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Let Down

Latest rumors say this months's batch of referrals may be pretty small.
Maybe including only 2 days worth.... maybe only up to March 2, 06.
I admit it's a let down after riding the high of a rumor that appeared to include our LID.
But as always, we trust in our Lord's perfect timing. It is all in His capable hands.

To my dear daughter, my dear baby girl, where ever you may be, know that you are and have been in my heart for a very long time. I long for the day when you are placed in my arms forever. Until that day comes, I am patiently waiting for you. Dear Marissa Renee, mommy loves you, now and forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a lucky girl, Sue. Still keeping up.

Janet Mildrew

Anonymous said...

i really and truly hope you get your dream of a baby girl.you deserve it.i never had no children of my own either and i decided to foster kids cause i love them so much thats how i adopted my baby ive had her straight from the hospital her mother was rarely there and her uncle came in the picture when she was 2.it was to late my heart was on my baby so i went to trial and with the help of jesus christ lord savior i adopted her.i always say GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!! keep the faith it will happen i know it will.ill keep praying 4 u.

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations