Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ladybugs In My New Office!




I work in a huge hospital that is undergoing new construction and major renovations. My colleague and I are going to be moving to a new office very soon. We will be sharing the office with two other people as well. One of these colleagues saw me today (who is fully aware of the adoption and the significance of ladybugs!), and proceeded to tell me that our office is filled with ladybugs!!
Think about this for a moment, this office is on the 18th floor, as well as the fact that it's the middle of winter and the average temperature lately has been about 29 degrees. Wow!! Can't wait to see them for myself!!
ChinaAdoptionForecast.com updated their website today, and based upon our LID of 3/22/06, they are predicting that we are still on target for a May referral. If that's the case, we'll be traveling to China in July. What a birthday present that will be!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Oh Susan, I hope and pray that May is your month. I think about you often and know that in His perfect timing, your sweet girl will be home. Doesn't make the wait any easier, but once she is placed in your arms you won't question for one day that THIS child was meant to be YOUR child.
All my best and great big hugs,
Michele, Emily (6-Yunnan Province) and Alyssa (3-Chongqing)

Anonymous said...

Sue,
Fingers and toes are crossed. I agree with the comments of Michele.
Your friend Janet Mildrew in VB

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

I hope the forecast is right (or if it's not...that your referral is even sooner!!) Love the ladybug sitings!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations