Thursday, January 08, 2009

Oh Boy Am I Behind!!

I should have blogged several times already, I am so behind.
First I hope that everyone had a very merry and blessed Christmas and I wish you all a very happy New Year!!!! I hope and pray that 2009 will be a year filled with peace, love and joy for everyone.
Well it's official.....the CCAA has completed February of 2006!!! On December 29th, the latest batch of referrals was received which covered LID's Feb 24th through to the 28th! That means there are now only 22 log in dates till we receive Marissa Renee's referral. I think I am finally letting the realization in, that next year at this time, I will finally be a mother. Wow, mind boggling after this long wait. 33 months and counting!

1 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations