Monday, April 06, 2009

April Referral Update

Referrals began arriving this past Friday for log in dates, 3/7 and 3/8. Trying to look at things with a positive spin, for although the CCAA referred only 2 days (I think**), 3/7/06 was a big day (lot's of dossiers were logged in that day). Congratulations to all the March families that received their referrals!!

My heart goes out to my good friends Kim and Mike as their referral (their LID is 3/7) was not received on Friday. Their agency did not receive referrals for 3/7, but they were received for 3/8. Hopefully this was an oversight and will be rectified as soon as possible, but I can only imagine the angst and pain my friends are experiencing. John and I are sending our prayers, hugs and positive vibes their way.

** RQ posted today that possibly some agencies also received 3/9 referrals as well. Well, I've changed the LID countdown to 14 days. I'll wait and see if I should change it further.

1 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations