Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh My Goodness!! I've Got So Much To Do!!!!

No pictures with this blog post!! I'd be too embarassed for anyone to see my home at the moment.  I think that "nesting" has completely taken hold! Aside from cleaning, purging, sorting and organizing, I'm also gathering everything we need for our trip.  The old adage "it's going to look alot worse before it looks better" comes to mind right now.  I have one more week of work, then I will be in prep mode full time!
This week was filled with celebrations, first Wednesday with nursing colleagues of mine who treated me to a wonderful delicious dinner at Ciao Babys and showered me with beautiful gifts.  Last night my FCC friends took me to Gino's in Islip and again, delicious food, awesome friendship and more gifts!! I feel so blessed!!!!

2 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Don't worry about how your house looks...BTDT!! You will get it all done on time. What awesome friends!!

Lynn said...

This is definitely a fun time! Busy, busy! I ended up biting the bullet and hired a cleaning lady every other week until we leave. (just twice) It worked out great and gave me more time for the 'fun' stuff!

Enjoy this time!!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations