Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We're Leaving On a Jet Plane!!!

Received a phone call yesterday from our travel counsellor.  We have flights booked!!
We are leaving on Friday September 11th and will get into Beijing about 2pm on Saturday the 12th.
I am assuming that we will probably do some sight seeing on Sunday the 13th, as we are due to fly out Sunday night
to Nanning.  I am also assuming that we will finally meet our daughter, woo hoo, on Monday, September 14th.
I don't know the exact date we travel to Guangzhou, but I do know that our consulate appointment is Wednesday,
September 23rd and that we head back home on Friday, September 25th.
We're still waiting on our official day day to day itinerary which we should receive sometime this week.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the travel dates! I know how excited you are. Ann from Red Thread is a great person. She took me shopping when I went along to China to get my granddaughter, from Hunan. She gets really good deals and save alot of time. Have a great trip, I will be following along. Am looking forward to seeing many pictures of Hope. Blessings

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations