Monday, August 31, 2009

Our "Semi" Surprise Baby Shower

My sister and family "semi" surprised John and I with a baby shower yesterday!! "Semi" has to do with the fact that I knew that it was going to happen, and assisted my sister in choosing the date.  With the uncertainties of timing in regards to travel approvals and consulate appointments, my sister wanted to make sure that once the arrangements were made, that John and I would actually be in the country to enjoy the party!! :-)
 
What I didn't know was where and specifically what time.  John was in on the "where" as of Saturday night, so although he put on a good show yesterday afternoon, making believe that "maybe it really wasn't today", ha ha, he was actually the one who drove me to the party!!
 
What a wonderful time we had!! Spending time with family and friends and celebrating our daughter's imminent arrival. 
 
Lot's more pictures to come!!!!

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations