Friday, August 21, 2009

Testing, Testing 123

Testing out the email capabilities of blogger.
 


Woo Hoo it worked!!! I was able to post the above by sending an email. Hope that means that I'll be able to email posts while in China, should we run into any blogger issues.

So...what's the picture above?? The bed in our back bedroom. Now covered with things that will ultimately be packed and brought to China with us. I'm still working on packing lists, and organizing exactly what's coming with us and where it will be packed among 3 suitcases (2 checked and one carry on) as well as one back pack (John will carry) and one diaper bag (guess who'll carry that :-)?)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I was surprised at how easy it was! Only I did have to edit my pictures to under 240K.

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Yea! Email posting!!

OK...you look way more neat and organized than us. We had what looked like a pile of junk in the baby's room.

Michele said...

it is easiest to email to blogger from China. At least that was my experience. You may still not be able to view your blog, but you *should* be able to post via email. I can't wait to follow your journey and to meet your new baby girl.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Hi guys - sooo thrilled for you! We're here for you if you have any questions!!! If there is any way you can take some cleft palate bottles, I would be so grateful - we still have a few boxes, and the boxes can be opened and the bottles just stuck in between things. My son had raised money and we try to get every family that goes to China to bring some. Sue, if you can, email me at revvinevansmom@optonline.net or kristenh@fccli.org and let me know what you think! I'm just so happy for you! I love Renee's name - it's soo beautiful! Love, Kristen

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations