Thursday, April 27, 2006

If This Is Tuesday It Must Be Vermont!!!!


I flew to Boston on Monday (for work), rented a car and on Tuesday drove 3 hours north to Randolph, Vermont. It's about an hour south of Burlington and Montpelier.
What a beautiful state! Not to mention they have great maple syrup too! This is the view from behind the "Three Stallion Inn" where I stayed. Believe it or not the pool is up and running but it's only in the 40's (dip anyone??) Notice the rock formations in the hill, awesome!

It had rained a bit on the way up, no major downpours or anything, but the sky got dark and dreary. I thought we may even have a thunder storm. I took this shot at the front of the inn. Also, the views on the way up to Vermont were breath taking, I only wish I could have photographed them too, but I was driving and needed both hands on the wheel LOL!


These are pictures of my room in the Three Stallion Inn, it was lovely, but after being spoiled by all the Courtyard Marriotts I've been in, I missed the TV and the blowdryer!! Still, it was lovely and I was blessed to be able to get the chance to visit Vermont while I'm working. Wish John was there too, but we'll go back again, now that I know how to get there :-)

2 comments:

shochikubailover said...

Hi Sue,
Janet in VB. Let me know if you are going to be near me.
Janet

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations