Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Who Said You Can Never Go Home Again...


This Sunday I spent a wonderful afternoon with my "childhood" friends.
From left to right: Cathy, Katrina, "Me" and Michele. We all were friends back in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, when we were teenagers (and even younger!), which was only about a year ago (LOL). We had lost touch, and several months ago, I noticed I had an email waiting for me on Classmates.com, and it was Katrina!! We corresponded via email for the last several months, and everyone got together at Michele's home on Sunday. We had so much fun reminiscing, catching up and looking at photo albums, and pictures (I was actually skinny LOL). I got to meet all the kids (Michael, Dana, Casey, Colleen and Matthew), they are 11 and up all the way to 18! I also got to meet Cathy's husband Kin (who is Chinese!!) and Michele's boyfriend Mike. I already knew Katrina's husband Dave, but how cool to see everyone again!!!
Michele gave me my first 100 Good Wish Quilt square! Katrina gave me a pillow to the KoKo set that I'll be using for Renee's room. Oh forgot to mention, wonderful food as well! I'm so glad we're back in touch, and don't intend to let another 15 years pass before we see each other again!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, we sure did have a great time... but I think it was more than 15 years ago, hahahahaha. I think we all look great
Katrina

Anonymous said...

Sue,
Im glad that you finally got to come over to my house. We all had a wonderful time! Mike has more pictures and we will send it to your email.
Take Care!
Have a womderful and Joyous Easter!
M

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations