Friday, April 07, 2006

Watch This Video


Adoption1
Video sent by ludo

I have been following blogs of other families who are traveling the same journey as John and myself. I intend to list my favorites to the left so you too can experience them for yourself. In visiting these blogs, I've come across this video several times, so I thought I would include it. John and I pray not only for Renee, but also for her birth mother every day. I know she has or will face the most difficult decision of her life, and at the same time, I realize with her sacrifice,comes the most awesome gift of our lives, our daughter Renee Grace.

1 comments:

shochikubailover said...

Love the video. I think I saw that a long time ago. It just reminds me of how long I've been on this journey.
Your friend Janet in Va Beach!

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations