Saturday, April 22, 2006

If This Is Tuesday, It Must Be...

Sorry I haven't posted since April 11th! I've been so busy! I clocked 1000 miles this week. Maryland, Connecticut and New Jersey. Next week I'll be in Massachussets and Vermont. I'll bring my camera I promise! In May I'll be in 5 different states in 5 days, now that's got to be a record.
Well we're still waiting for our "LID". I guess being busy is a good thing because maybe I won't think about the adoption that much...WRONG!! It's always just a thought away from whatever I've been doing.
We got an email from LaVida this past week, basically letting us know that China has slowed in making referrals. What a bummer!! I know I've got to trust that my Lord knows the perfect time for Renee to join our family, and I pray for His peace in accepting the longer wait.
Well back to work, no rest for the weary!!

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength"- Philippians 4:13

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations