Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Brown Envelope!!!!!!!



Wow there was a big stack of mail in the mail box yesterday. I started going through it and then all of a sudden I noticed...the big brown envelope!!! I screamed!, I laughed!! I called John immediately!! I said honey guess what???
The brown envelope has arrived!!!! OK, you may be wondering, what is all the excitement about getting a big brown envelope in the mail. Well, this isn't just any brown envelope, this is "THE" brown envelope from the American Consulate in Guangzhou, China...Yes, I said China!! This envelope contains the forms necessary to make Renee our "immediate relative". It includes the physical form for the medical exam she will have in Guangzho before we head back to the United States. It has a lot of what I am assuming to be Mandarin Chinese writing on it. How surreal!!
Why is this a big deal?? Well in the big scheme of things, we still have months to wait, but this is just another mile stone (just like our Log In Date), reminding us that we are firmly in the process, that we have a case # with the American Consulate, and that this journey of hope, will truly lead us to our daughter.

1 comments:

shochikubailover said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats
This is big

Your friend Janet in VB

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations