Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Stork Had Made More Deliveries!!





I'd like to start letting everyone know monthly, when the CCAA (China Center For Adoption Affairs) sends out referrals. Well I'm happy to report that the stork made some "special deliveries" this week. I check the CCAA's website daily, and the box to the left was updated with new dates. Note also that they have finished reviewing dossiers up to September 30th 2005 and just finished placing babies with families whose Log In Dates were June 7th through the 15th 2005. How wonderful for all of these families. John and I are so excited for them. The pictures of their babies are just beautiful. I'd like to try to put some links to their blog sites on this blog so you to can see these beautiful babies. Although I've learned alot in the "blogging" process, I haven't figured out the fine tuning parts, so bear with me. I think the easiest thing to do would be to visit a fellow blogger that I visit often who helps me to keep abreast of what's happening in the China Adoption world.
This is Mary Mia's site ! www.salsainchina.blogspot.com
Copy and paste to visit this site and then go to the individual links and you'll see many of those families who just received their referrals. Enjoy!
John and I can't wait for the day when it will be our turn to post the picture of our precious Renee. We know it will take longer than first expected, but we also know it is all in God's plan.

"Be assured that if God takes longer than you wish, it is only to make the blessing more precious."- Unknown

4 comments:

Polar Bear said...

Sue~
I really like the quote at the end of this post. It is perfect for this wait we are all in.

Have a great Memorial Day!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations