Thursday, May 11, 2006

"Where In The World is Matt Lauer, no I mean Susan Guschel!!!!

Well everyone, I have entered into my busy season at work. I left home Monday morning at 5:45am and won't see home again till tomorrow night at about 9:00pm.
Where have I been you may ask? Well OK here goes...
Monday flew into Baltimore and drove to Bethesda for meeting. Then drove that evening to Phildelphia.
Tuesday spent day in Philadelphia and NJ.
Wednesday flew to Charlottesville, VA early that morning.
Did presentation that evening till almost 10pm.
Thursday (today) I drove from Charlottesville to Columbia, MD.
So right now I am in my hotel room and It's time to get ready for my presentation this evening.
Tomorrow, I will be able to go visit with my Dad and Colleen in Catonsville because they live close by,and that's great because I haven't seen them since I think December because they spend the winter in Florida. After our brief visit (but I'll be back!), then I fly home to good ole Islip, NY and my wonderful hubby will pick me up!!!
Phewww!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was "Where In the World Is Carmen San Diego" ;)
Get home safe. See Ya Sunday for a Pre Mother's day celebration.

Love Always,

Karen

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations