Saturday, May 06, 2006

I Just Love Spring in NY!


Other than Summer which is my ultimate favorite season (I think that's because I was born at the end of July!), Spring is my next favorite season. It's wonderful to see how the trees, bushes and shrubbery have bloomed.
I should have taken this picture sooner, because the light pink azalea bush has already past its peak, but I think you get the gist. John admires his handiwork here, as he should considering the hard work it took putting in all the plants and building the stone wall. He's also especially proud now on how green the lawn is getting! Good work Honey!, now it's time to start on the backyard :-). The back yard is how should I say, in a state of flux at the moment. John is about three quarters finished with our deck, then we need to finish the shed in the corner and make the area completely child safe for Renee (with a swing set of course!). I'll take a picture of the backyard once John finishes the deck, I promise! We definitely have a few projects to finish before Renee comes home.

Later today John and I will be going to our first FCC (Families With Children From China) Long Island Waiting Families meeting in Sayville, Long Island.
I am just so excited to be going, there will be families there that have just gotten home from China. I'll take my camera and tell you all about it!

0 comments:

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations